* Free delivery on orders over £40
Linen soap containing unsaturated fatty acids contained in linseed improves skin vitality and smoothes it.
Linen soap is recommended for all skin types, especially for delicate and sensitive skin, as well as for children's skin care and intimate hygiene. Contains delicately exfoliating ground flax grains. Especially recommended for atopic skin.
How Natural Secrets Linseed Soap works:
- prevents the development of various types of skin diseases
- has a smoothing and moisturizing effect
- firms the skin, making it elastic and smooth
- improves skin vitality and blood supply
-has anti-inflammatory, soothing and softening properties, accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis
- prevents the formation of wrinkles
LINSEED SOAP CONTAINS:
Linseed oil - fights acne
Coconut oil - moisturizes, regenerates
Lye (distilled water, NaOH *)
Shea butter - soothes irritations, moisturizes, protects the skin against moisture loss
Ground flax grains - they serve as a gentle skin peeling
Ingredients: linseed oil, coconut oil, lye (distilled water, NaOH *), Shea butter, Ground linseed
INCI: Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Linum Usitatissimum
* NaOH- (Sodium Hydroxide). Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda) is the basic ingredient necessary for hand-making soap. It is essential for the saponification of fats and oils. It is also used to regulate the pH in cosmetic products.
Weight: +/- 120 g
All NS cosmetics are made of natural and organic ingredients, without harmful additives, artificial colors and fragrances. Handmade, they are made entirely of natural plant ingredients, therefore their consistency and color may vary slightly depending on the batch, and may also cause an allergic reaction in sensitive people. They have tests and documentation entitling them to sell in the EU.
Natural linen soap - recommended for both children and adults. Especially recommended for sensitive skin. It also works well as a soap for atopic skin, reducing the symptoms of AD.
Linen soap owes its properties to carefully selected raw materials used in the production process. It is the highest quality bio soap made of linseed oil and other valuable ingredients.
It prevents and heals skin diseases, smoothes, firms, and soothes changes appearing on the skin of the face and body. Thanks to the addition of linseeds, it gently peels the skin.